College Of Nursing-Benguet State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Of Nursing-Benguet State University

NARS- nursing association of responsible students..guests are welcome!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Usapang pulitika

Go down 
+7
pirate214
XeenruterX
,,bittersweet_symphony,,
Chinita_ako
setsuna
jeje.. ek2
jedi_Lou
11 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Female Number of posts : 168
hobbies : *ask me*
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:44 pm

Usapang pulitika:

Dapat bang si Trillanes ang magbayad sa nawasak na kasangkapan sa Manila Peninsula? wahehehehehe. joke!

Ito... (Supposing the allegations of rebellion against Trillanes are true) kung nabigyan ka ng pagkakataong sumali sa coup d'etat (to join Trillanes' party) noong Nov. 29/30, kukunin mo ba? sa anong mga kadahilanan? If the rebellion came through, what do you think would happen? Are you in favor of this? Other thoughts are welcome.

For more details:

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/storypage.aspx?StoryId=100909
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view_article.php?article_id=104156
Back to top Go down
http://djedifever.blogs.friendster.com/jedi/
jeje.. ek2

jeje.. ek2

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:42 am

It’s a desperate move from someone so frustrated,”

“He accomplished something by again bringing home the point that people can get desperate and that desperation has very dire consequences for the nation,”

“Today, it’s Trillanes. Tomorrow, it will be someone else.”

“This is just the start, other groups will come out, ‘maghintay lang kayo’ [you just wait]!”
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: act of desperation   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 pm

really an act of desperation on trillanes' side...

meron na nga siyang kaso na hindi pa napagdidisisyunan ng korte, heto ulit, bagong rebellion charges... how much more could this guy take...

sa issue na bka magkakaroon ng change of power, well, i think H.E. ( her excellency ) would still be on her current position untill the next presedential elections. but if issues in corruption, extra judicial killings, the war on terrorism (ASG) helllo garci etc, would be taken in account... hmmmm... well just maybe... 3 years is still a long long time for trillanes and others (those wo are pissed of H.E.) to regroup and plan for another assault... untill then, nurses, bilisan nyong mag graduate para makakuha na kyo ng citizenship sa ibang bansa.. hehhee..
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:45 am

Considering Trillanes' background, he is trained to do things the fierce(r) way...so maybe the rebellion thing, it's not an act of desperation for him but a way to fight for his (their) beliefs. Ano nga bang magagawa mo kung ang gobyernong kinasasalihan mo ang siya mismong sumusupil sa iyong mga karapatan?

Malakas ang hawak ni Gloria sa mga subordinates niya no? Imagine, after all those issues, she's still in power. Not that many believe in her...in fact, maraming kontra sa kanya but she's still able to evade all those accusations.

I have more questions: do you think this country is hopeless? Can we still rise above our failures as one nation? Or is the solution to the national issues we face--- going abroad? Would you call that escapism?
Back to top Go down
jeje.. ek2

jeje.. ek2

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:51 am

my bagong anggulo clang naisip.....
pano rw pg ka2mpi tlga ni trillanes ang gobyerno?????
bkt dw sya ng re2bel e mhna nmn ung plano, or d nmn planadong husto..
pinapakta rw ba nya n malks tlga ang gbyrno?????????????????????

nope.. this country isnt hopeless and WE WILL RISE ABOVE.. as long as their r pipol out der hu belvd and is actng/doin smthn inordr to stand, we wll nvr be hpeless.. were not rising now.. nor will we rise in the nxt 5 yrs.. but.. WE WILL.. RISE..
yeah.. maybe.. going abroad s one of d solutnz...
we cnnt blme thse hu thnk na 8z da only soltn,.... coz 8z d only thng dey can identfy and can do to help....
but..... IT IS NOT D ONLY SOLUTION....
Back to top Go down
Chinita_ako

Chinita_ako

Number of posts : 104
hobbies : playing dolls!!!
BOUT YOURSELF : chinky but beautiful eyes!
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:05 pm

Well Philippines is a blessed or shall I say "very blessed" country...

It's just that we do not use our God-given resources for the benefit of our fellow Filipinos...
Our government has a problem and the people also contributes to the problem....
It's true that going abroad is not the only solution to make one's life better... but as my mentor once told me..." It would be fine if we go and look for greener pasteurs as long as we know how to return and apply the experiences we had for the benefit of our country"...

I think I agree....we can look for places and be stable...but in the end, let's not forget about the Philippines... our own... :o
Back to top Go down
,,bittersweet_symphony,,

,,bittersweet_symphony,,

Number of posts : 87
BOUT YOURSELF : ,,_,,
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:42 am

,,yeah,,so true,,
,,protests,,,battles,,rebellion,,it is everywhere,,very common in our country.
,,change,,?
,,its a matter of perspective kabsat,,,we can still rise as one nation and there is no question to that,,
hope,,,?
there is always hope,,,
there will be no hope when we stop hoping and believing,,,
,,faith and action says it all..
our country has gone through a lot and change lies in EVERY heart, mind, and soul of every Filipino.,,
,,..to rise or to fall,....it's in our hands,,,
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:33 pm

@bittersweet:

Sad text ba yan?

Very Happy very inspiring naman...Smile

Pero...can u please give concrete examples of the very intangible change, hope, and faith? How can you put those three together with 'action'?
Back to top Go down
,,bittersweet_symphony,,

,,bittersweet_symphony,,

Number of posts : 87
BOUT YOURSELF : ,,_,,
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:57 am

,,aye,,nay ser2yoso kau upay sina mu,,wahehehehehe
,,,faith,,,hope,,into action,,,
simple,,we won't call many great men today as they are if it were'nt because of their faith, hope and action that made a very great impact in the history...,
,,we knew hundreds of them or even thousands or countless milions but then they were able to make a big change not only in their country but also they inspired and influenced the world,,

,,,aye piman, ser2yoso kau ay tet-ewa mu,,ahehehe,,

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chinita_ako

Chinita_ako

Number of posts : 104
hobbies : playing dolls!!!
BOUT YOURSELF : chinky but beautiful eyes!
Registration date : 2007-11-26

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:30 am

NAKS!!! Bittersweet_ ngaun q lng na-discover...

may talent ka pla???

sa Q and A?!!!!!!ahaha!!!
PEACE!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
XeenruterX

XeenruterX

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Yeah...its in our hands...so its up to us to decide whether we stay in the sidelines or fight with our own might in the center of the action...lol...wala lang.. nakikialam lang Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Male Number of posts : 120

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:06 am

Wow ngaun ko lang nakita tong part na 2 ah... Shocked
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:24 am

On Trillanes...I think my friend Antonio just wants to wake our desire to fight for our rights...Rights to live, to get the taxes without deductions due to corruption...The only problem in his actions is he's trying to get an immediate effect by instituting a military junta which is possible but has lots of drawbacks...In addition to that, its also very ironic for a former military officer to create a rebellion because in the first place they are fighting against it (NPA, Abu Sayyaf, etc)...So overall, we cannot blame his intentions, he just wasnt able to think of a better outlet of his objectives.. Sad
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 pm

waaah. tissuem man! nose bleed p're!

Kung sakali, would you have joined? (why/why not)

what other solutions (to our country's worsening situation---in general) would you have imposed in addition (or in contrast) to the rebellion?
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm

No I wont join, because I believe that the problem of our country is solved gradually compared to the drastic change that Trillanes is instituting...but as what ive said in my earlier post, we cant blame him for his actions because he has good intentions.
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:43 pm

so....sa tingin mo, how would we solve our country's ---for lack of a better term--- doom? (okay...problems pala)
Back to top Go down
R569

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Doom? Is that how you describe our country's situation right now? I think thats nonesense. Kaya nagiging ganto bansa ntin dhil nawawalan tau ng pag-asa eh.Did you know that being hopeful is a very powerful trait? It helps you try to achieve better things in face of difficulties. So kung ako tatanungin mo kung ano ang solusyon, I think ang sagot jan ay hindi mo tlaga ma sosolve ang problem ng country na mag isa ka lang. Kaylangan ng cooperation ng lahat. But we need to start it within ourselves lets hope for the best for our country and be good citizens. Lets live our chosen endeavors. With that we will be able to take the first of the million steps towards our countrys development. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:34 am

---okay--- let's make this a forum--- Very Happy

It's "doom' ---built on the actions of the past; hope is more futuristic ---what we can still do. I wouldn't actually call it hopelessness.

Hindi kaya napaka-generalized naman daw niyan? generalized and idealistic? generalized, idealistic, and vague?

Generalized, because the more specific actions are pathetically simplified into "cooperation ng lahat" (cooperation? saan? para saan? para kanino?...). Moreover, we all have different ideas on how progress can be achieved, whereby these ideas may actually contrast each other. Dun palang, inexistent na ang unity.

Idealistic, because not everyone actually strives to better themselves. In a way, the population is preempted by the idea of unity via that 'cooperation on hmmmmnn...something in general'. Well, sabagay, hindi lang talaga ako naniniwala sa great theory of absolute national unity.

And vague, because we all have different perceptions on "the best for our country".

In summary, your generalized, idealistic, and vague suggestion is not enough. I acknowledge that the idea is good. But it's not enough. Plus siguro, dapat medyo in-line mga objectives ng lahat ng Pinoy (another yet to be achieved issue) para kahit papano naman, may nararating tayo.

The idea would be okay. At first. Olrayt, we'll be good model citizens of our nation. What's next? We'll just hope for the best for our country (in your words)? Dude, sayang lang ang life mo. It can't just stop there. The way to progress can't just stop at striving to be good citizens. I mean, okay, sinabi mo nga, that is only the first of a million steps. So what are those concrete million steps? You may share a generalized idea, theory, law, etc.. pero sana mas concrete?
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 am

@pirate:

I agree to your earlier statements except for this:
"we cant blame him for his actions because he has good intentions"

And hindi kaya. That's not what you said. Hehe. You posted earlier, "we cannot blame his intentions, he just wasnt able to think of a better outlet of his objectives.."

Is this a case of fault finding? ALthough he had good intentions, those intentions ideally has to be paired with the right actions. Especially since many people are involved. We are governed by rules and laws, --cultural norms and morality not withstanding. By overseeing those matters, he has abused his own rights and is potentially going to abuse, suppress, or oppress the rights of many civilians.

Sparing him from trial by publicity, I will state this paragraph as a supposition. His actions were against the law. His actions were also in his intentions, in his plan. His goal, may it be good or bad, could not justify the negative course of action he has taken. (hahaha. parang classic issue to ng 'does the end justify the means?')

In consideration for the law, no action taken is next to a better outlet.

Where justice and mercy have to be weighed, justice should prevail. Thus, if need be that he be punished after the court finds him guilty, so be it.

P.S. If I would take sides, kay Trillanes ako, truly. hehehe. But, I suppose the 'system', the Constitution had been made, ratified, and institutionalized by wise men. So I would not yet put this into question.
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 pm

"Constitution had been made, ratified, and institutionalized by wise men"

yes by WISE but no greater than MEN
( am not being gender specific here. i meant MEN:being HUMAN)

(mag-iisip pa po yata ako ng mas mahabang reply Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:09 pm

okay...point taken : )
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:17 am

Yes he's actions are against the law...but comparing it to actions of Her excellency GMA and other officials of the government, I think its better to accept the intentions of Trillanes rather than staying in silence...By the way I'm not against the government here and of course Im not a member of the NPA..Im just sympathizing with the sentiments of Trillanes...

Malaman mo ba namn kasing ung supply nyo ng bala at baril ay binibenta sa kalaban!! Pano naman hindi magagalit ang isang mabuting lider dun..Lots of life have perished and tons of blood have flowed in the battle field and in the end you will learn that someone in the military or in the government is helping your enemy by selling your armaments to them..What the heck..Thats a heart crushing truth..And as a Navy Captain during that time Trillanes has no resort but to launch a coup because hes voice is to weak for the whole Philippines to know that there is a GREAT corruption that's happening in the military. And if he will not do that many lives will be sacrificed against the enemies that the military should have defeated long before.
Back to top Go down
R569

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Nag sakit ah nga talaga diyay.Ta han kuma nga matay dagijay tauham nu han nga enlaku ti gobyerno dagijay gamit u ti kalaban.
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:46 pm

hhmmmmnn. teka. I'll digest that big chunk of words --It was better that he made a coup attempt because the actions of the *involved people in the armament trade* are injustifiable. study. Well... that's life. I therefore conclude, life sucks! hahaha. Joke. Kidding aside, the selling of ammunition to enemy nations does not only apply to the Philippines. Na-share ko lang...

On the case of right and wrong, the basis would be standards, not comparisons. In a scale of best to worst, others' sins would just make you 'worse' from 'worst'. You're still not the best. It doesn't make your actions right either.

I believe he always has other resorts apart from the coup. But, fine, let's say the coup was his only choice. What were their objectives in launching the coup? If allegations are right, the objectives can be summarized into 'government reformation'. Accordingly, an iron hand (military tactics) shall be enforced to ensure that the Filipino civilians shall follow the new government's undertakings. Pro-governmentalists shall be executed, or applied treatments (torture?) as deemed worthy. This shall be the case until the Philippines is found to be able to stand up on its own.

Which brings me to my next point...Ano nang pinagkaiba niyan sa Communistic traditions? They call it military techniques. Is it any different from the communist's methods? (haay. I again see the irony you've pointed out. Philippines Socialist Republic na ba itatawag sa'tin? hehehe). For specifications, I mean: One person in full power, the iron hand... it's tyranny under another name; the stages needed to be facilitated in order to reach those Utopian dreams; the Utopian dream itself. Hmmmnn...

At kung pasahulan na lang din ng gawain, ano nang pinagkaiba nung government reformation na yun sa current government nating nagbebenta ng sariling armas?

In summary, his actions can not justify his intentions; and his intentions are not justifiable. I'm pointing out, the act was constitutionally improper, the plan needed more thought, and his intentions are still questionable.

I have another far-flung but nonetheless related question:

Does the end justify the means?

(i.e. Is it okay to sacrifice civilian lives so that in the long run, the Philippines will be more progressive, peaceful, succesful, etc.ful....)

@ other people: hehe. join lang kau...
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:38 pm

waw pirate... alam mo rin pala yun... yung trade ng ilang military personel tungkol sa ammunitions and armaments???

akala ko yung pinsan ko at ako lang may alam nun....

well,,, according to my pinsan ( di ko pa po nareresearch.., )dahil sa indicesiveness ng ilang military leaders noong bakbakan sa MILF at Abu, marami rami rin daw na "magdalo" batch yung namatay sa bakbakan sa Mindanao not to mention dahil din sa armament and ammunition trade....

biro mo,.... yung armas na sana gagamitin mo para sa kalaban mo, sya rin yung paptay sayo.. ^^
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:34 am

Siyempre ah.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
projekt_nimbus

projekt_nimbus

Male Number of posts : 67
BOUT YOURSELF : butyog!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: xet!   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:20 pm

siet!
dayta ah ti WORDS!!!!!

GRABE!

if i would be given a chance to talk here...would u mind???
you 3 people out there???

hehehe...
Back to top Go down
projekt_nimbus

projekt_nimbus

Male Number of posts : 67
BOUT YOURSELF : butyog!
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: talagang inspired   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:23 pm

INSPIRED TLGA C SETSUNA...

DESPITE WITH THE DILEMMAS he is going thru...
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:49 pm

Ano ba dilemmas niya?
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:32 pm

huh? what? kala ko ba usapang politika ito???? Cool

hehehe... anyway... san na tyo?
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:38 pm

o yeah..trillaness...

so far. hindi naman siya laman ng mga balita ngayon...
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:10 am

@lan:

basta ada sense na. hehe. han ka agsspam ah Razz
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:11 am

Ok..I think the issue on Trillanes has been discussed thouroughly..so lets move to the next national issue..
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:23 am

sure. game. next topic
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:35 am

Mag isip ka ulit..kaw nman magaling jan eh.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 pm

...next topic, next poster... hehehe :p
Back to top Go down
SADMAN(-_-)

SADMAN(-_-)

Number of posts : 39

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 am

huh?.anu pinaguusapan dito?

paxenxa na po..apathetic ako eh..

Shocked Razz Surprised
Back to top Go down
pirate214

pirate214

Character sheet
helow:

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:58 am

Dati si Trillanes pero ngaun tapos na so next topic...sa next post nlng pala..
Back to top Go down
setsuna

setsuna

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:54 pm

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
philippinedev

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Democracy needs responsible people   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:06 am

If you've got the guts of a columnist and the skills of a writer, I encourage you to contribute your views on Philippine Presidentiables website.

Speak out your views, the Filipino people is listening!

Cheers,
--Raymond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Usapang pulitika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usapang pulitika   Usapang pulitika Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usapang pulitika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
College Of Nursing-Benguet State University :: General Discussions :: Talk and Talk-
Jump to: