College Of Nursing-Benguet State University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College Of Nursing-Benguet State University

NARS- nursing association of responsible students..guests are welcome!!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Female Number of posts : 168
hobbies : *ask me*
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
helow:

Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Empty
PostSubject: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:54 am

F.S.: Okei.... due to insistent public demand Laughing . Maiba naman... edukasyon naman pagusapan natin booboo

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

~~ Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

They say that education is our wealth. The primary bodies monitoring the education system in the Philippines
are the Department of Education (DE) and the Commission on Higher
Education (CHED). Over the years, formal education has expanded even to the most rural areas. Many people now have access to schools.

However, this wealth is threatened to be taken away from the next Filipino generations. The system of education faces central issues, which include:

• Low budget allocation for improvement of school facilities or for creating infrastructures
  • Low salary for teachers ---and/or delayed incentives
  • Poor quality control of school institutions
  • Questionable competitiveness of some instructors
  • Globalization---i.e.: the focus on Western material, which takes over our own national culture

Kabataan, voice out your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
http://djedifever.blogs.friendster.com/jedi/
pirate214

pirate214

Male Number of posts : 120

Character sheet
helow:

PostSubject: Re: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 pm

So whats the issue you want to discuss?
Back to top Go down
jedi_Lou

jedi_Lou

Female Number of posts : 168
hobbies : *ask me*

Character sheet
helow:

PostSubject: Re: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Ryt... in general... what measures should the involved agencies take in order to preserve/ improve our system of education in this country? Should you want to focus on one specific issue, sure, take your pick. or share whatever ideas/comments you have about our system of education
Back to top Go down
http://djedifever.blogs.friendster.com/jedi/
pirate214

pirate214

Male Number of posts : 120

Character sheet
helow:

PostSubject: Re: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I think the government should give Education the highest budget...because i think this will help in the solution of different problems...For example if many people are educated, poverty will be lessened and with that a chain reaction will occur (crimes will be lessened etc..)
Back to top Go down
jeje.. ek2

jeje.. ek2

Number of posts : 113

Character sheet
helow:

PostSubject: Re: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:17 am

d me msyado agree sa 'education wid the highest budget'.. kasi kahit po ung departamentong yun ang may pinakamalaking budget, kung hindi namn nla gngmt sa mga proyekto o agendang kanilang mga pinagplanuhan at pinagayunan, wala din lang silbi.. so sa tingin ko po e cguro bantayan o i-monitor muna na lang nila ang mga ahensiyang involve para matignan talga kng nagagamit nga ang mga ito sa dapat paggamitan at para matignan rin kung may pgba2go o pg unlad sa ating eduksyon mula noong gumawa sila ng mga bagong proyekto o aksyon para mpa unlad o mai-angat ang edukasyn dito...

hiniwalay na nga nila ung culture and sports e.. e d pa msydong naki2ta ang pagba2go o pg unlad ng ating edukasyon...

tapos sa low salary.. merong flaw din cguro ung mga guro.. di nila alam kung paano i-budget.. (dahil sa ba2 nito?) jeje.. monitoring ulit siguro ang kelangan, kasi kaya nabababahan ang ating mga guro e di nila mpagkasya ang kanilang sahod sa isang buwan sa 3-5 buwang kainan kc ang su2nod na sahuran e after 5 months!!! siguro khit 10k ang sweldo kung regular namang bibibigay e ok naman sguro sina mam doon.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan   Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edukasyon, Gobyerno, at ang mga Mamamayan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
College Of Nursing-Benguet State University :: General Discussions :: Talk and Talk-
Jump to: